LIFE is SHORT? so let's enjoy it!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

green minded.. T_T

green is in..that's my motto for this year...eat more green leafy vegetables,eat more fruits,lessen the consumption of chips, avoid eating chocolates (ugh i wish this one can be included in my diet but my mother keep on scolding me when i'm eating chocolate co'z i might get diabetes) and drink at least 1 liter of water everyday...and also EXERCISE...i've been so busy this past few weeks and haven't been able to post here in my blog... T_T....i used to be a pescatarian but with all the tempting and delicious meals i can't resist not to eat and i also tried the DETOX thingy guess what  that just made me crave for more...oohh "self control" "self control" that's what i really need right now..enuff with emo thing..back to reality







extra virgin olive oil....a not so virgin thing



                                (pesto..cooked by my friend Julienne..)

No comments:

Post a Comment